Observing ‘The Croxby Way’ in the classroom you will see children acquiring and applying knowledge, children working together and taking calculated risks.
The ‘Croxby Way’ curriculum:
- enthuses our children with an innovative and imaginative curriculum that drives learning;
- creates opportunities that develop investigative, creative and practical skills for all;
- develops children’s teamwork skills;
- develops children’s problem solving skills;
- develops children’s metacognition skills;
- encourages risk taking;
- increases the children’s knowledge base:
Medium Term Plans
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - All about me
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Discovering Autumn
Autumn - Roam around Britain
Spring - Life beside the sea
Summer - Our changing planet
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Roam around Britain
Knowledge Organiser Spring - Life beside the Sea
Autumn - Fire! Fire!
Spring - Jet set go!
Summer - Time machine
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Fire! Fire!
Knowledge Organiser Spring - Jet, Set, Go!
Autumn - The Vikings are here
Spring - Back to the 80's
Summer - Tomb raider
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Vikings
Knowledge Organiser Spring - Back to the 80s!
Autumn - Scavengers and settlers
Spring - Scrumdidilyumptious
Summer - Groovy Greeks
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Scavengers and settlers
Knowledge Organiser Spring - Scrumdiddlyumptious
Autumn - Let the games begin!
Spring - Mundus Novus
Summer - To infinity and beyond
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Let the games begin!
Knowledge Organiser Spring - Mundus Novus
Autumn - Conflict
Spring - Earth S.O.S.
Knowledge Organiser Autumn - Conflict
Knowledge Organiser Spring - Earth S.O.S.