At Croxby Primary, the academy uniform is a major part of our ethos and all children are required to wear the following items of uniform:
- Sensible Black Shoes
- Black or grey trousers
- Black or grey skirts/pinafore dresses
- White collared shirt/blouse – Year 6 only
- White polo shirt – Reception to Year 5 only
- Sweatshirts or cardigan with logo are available from Rawcliffes. There are also other items available including House T Shirts
- Ties to be worn by Year 6 only
- Girls can wear a blue and white checked summer dress (EYFS to Year 5 Only)
- Black shorts
- House colour T-shirt
- Black, grey jogging bottoms for outdoor PE
- A warm top or fleece for outdoor PE.
Jewellery - one small pair of metal studs may be worn but NO other items of jewellery. Earrings must be removed for PE or taped over.
Hairstyles - Should be of broadly even length, no shaved patterns. Mohican styles are not permitted. hair should be of a natural colour.
Make-up - Must NOT be worn in the academy
Uniform is available from Rawcliffes and the uniform policy can be downloaded below.